Therapy & counseling for Expats
THERAPY & COUNSELING
I am a mental health professional that committed to helping people stay mentally well. My area of expertise is the mind - and the way it affects behavior and well-being. My aim is to prevent, diagnose, and treat mental ilness. How well you cope with life - your mental health - is just as important as your physical health. Good mental health is part of overall health and well-being Worry, stress, anxiety affects everyone, but if it overwelms your ability to cope, make good decisions, and have fulfilling relationships, you need help.
My education is very broad - Master of Science (MSc) in Psychology, Conflict Management certificate, Child Psychology diploma, Stress Management Coaching & Consultancy Professional diploma, and Executive Coaching training.
As a professional therapist, I combine my skills with empathy and warmth. I help people who are experiencing distress or stress either in their personal lives, in their relationships, in their families or in their career. As well I provide effective treatments for a range of problems, issues and difficulties. These include depression, anxiety, panic, stress, grief and loss, sleep, relationship and marriage problems, behavioral issues with children, parenting and much more. I am a psychologist who is a non-judgmental listener who can provide a different perspective on your problems.
I have the pleasure to know professionally Ms. Taya Slobodjaniuk for more than 2 years. She helped me during some difficult times with her pertinent advice and constant support. Her professional dedication and permanent availability were remarkable. I must say that she is of a high professionalism. She shows a full commitment to her work, always eager to improve her knowledge and learn new skills. Leon H, The Hague
Therapy and counseling are types of treatment to improve your mental well-being. Therapy can teach you new ways to think about the situations that bother you and help you cope with your feelings. It can help with feelings of anger, fear, anxiety, shyness and panic. It can also give you tools to help fight low self-esteem and depression, for example. In my practice I use different aproaches or therapies. Just few examples...
I pride myself on providing a highly professional, efficient, specialist and prompt service and on always meeting deadlines. As a solution-focused Psychologist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. I trained to treat the full spectrum of psychological issues and disorders. Additionally, I can help you to deal with:
- stress management, conflict management, anger management......work challenges & work-life balance. . .
- trauma therapy, post traumatic stress disorder - ptsd, neglect, abuse, attachment issues. . .
- stress & depression, personality issues, personality disorder. . . grief, loss, bereavement. . .
- anxieties & anxiety disorder, generelized anxiety disorder, phobias & fears. . .
- couple counseling, intercultural relations, understanding our different emotional needs. . .
- children`s behavioral issues, parental support, helping kids cope with bullies. . .
- individual coaching, personal growth & development, self-awareness. . .
- confidence & low self-esteem issues, being assertive in diverse world. . .
- gifted adult, coping with your giftness.....career choice, career development, dealing with a difficult people. . .